Submission Guidelines

Thursday 21 June 2012

Michael Mc Aloran, (III)-

shadowing-
 

solace/ empty
                chamber
night of long earth(en)

spat once
silenced/ discarded

spat once
again
till hearse of light breaking from out of winds

dis-carriage of rib
cage of sun

long drag of the without
seething of abundance

I sky/ elapse/ erased/ multitude
and the break-spun
effigy

shadowing/ passing
across
a death mask’s final caress


emptying-
 

clear cut
from the without

break of spell
click-clack go the bones of I/ eye

sickness/
         caress

skinned appeal till dreaming yet
a blackened sky

nocturne of silent/ emptily

I
and the fleshed
relapse

breath of meat/ breath of stone
none the less

bankrupt of
emptying my fuck upon frozen orchids
 

amber-
 

in rip of eye
till escapade of none

(inhale)

I unclench the filth the walls
of teeth

a streak of piss
and a blind hand of

less than ever more than yet or less or more
(unknowable)

in guillotine of stark
I reek

of rotting roses
dusted with amber deaths


till claimed-
 

black earth
smear
toothless emptiness

(abated
                tongue)

death clasp of eye silenced
and the asked of

the sound
of none

vicissitude of
I cloaked in pelt of dreaming

dead/ alive
gash of
gouged throughout

I rain/ reign/ rain in the sunlight
till claimed
morass of breathless

 
here now or/…
 

excess of winds

(to mark the hard scar’s teeth
of asking)

stillness there
butchered the roving eye

I in-laughter

my heart laps the breaking currents
still/
         spoken

here now or/ there

2 comments:

  1. these images sear..demand imprint and will not relinquish..wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. masterful in your use of language, in the contstruction of images of rare and disturbing beauty

    ReplyDelete