Submission Guidelines

Thursday 26 January 2012

Misti Velvet Rainwater-Lites

His Factory

I'm famous in his factory
in my bee buzz battle ax fascination
stark and succinct
standing out in the dumb drug haze
he feels me feeling things
he shoots my blood loss
blows it up
passes out my pieces
to amused debutantes


Pastor Dick

he has something to show me
his shaved pastor dick does not go down
reaches up to the angels
a pink prayer rock
i turn away
reach for my own prayer
buzz it against my clit
turn my head
when he dives in
for a kiss



Rows

all those american rose bitches
in their pretty thorny rows
bloom burst eyeball scream
the dream few men are wise enough
to wake from


Misti Rainwater-Lites is working on her third novel, Framed By The Word. Misti's first novel, Nova's Gone Potty, is available at amazon. Bullshit Rodeo, Misti's second novel, is forthcoming from Blunt Trauma Press.

1 comment: